Archive for BRIT NERF Home of the British NERF Community
 


       BRIT NERF Forum Index -> Off Topic
MarcusH

I saw this and had to post it...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Nerf/comm.../dear_nerf_i_need_to_kill_a_wasp/

New winner for stupidest Reddit post? I don't even think ONs Rapidpistol would do the trick.
Boff

I like troll Reddit posts like that... It made my morning after you dropped that stupid 15 dart sickle mag on me.
OldNoob

Yeah I saw this too, possibly the lamest post this week. I guess they haven't heard of closing their windows or rolled up newspapers in some places. Reminded me of this classic Simpsons episode, shown here in potato quality
MarcusH

OldNoob wrote:
Yeah I saw this too, possibly the lamest post this week. I guess they haven't heard of closing their windows or rolled up newspapers in some places. Reminded me of this classic Simpsons episode, shown here in potato quality


Lamer than the amount of TFs R Awesome posts?
Seiryuu

OldNoob wrote:
I guess they haven't heard of closing their windows


Trust me, that doesn't help. Some wasps can even burrow through concrete.

The easiest solution is to get a long reach vacuum cleaner as few insects can survive without air.
OldNoob

I bet roaches can! Wasps are amazing predators. It's not great being stung by them, but extermination seems a bit steep.
Big_Poppa_Nerf.

I get Bees. Bees pollinate flowers and they leave you alone unless you get all up in their grill, and then they go kamikaze on you. I can respect that.

Wasps are evil. They have no purpose. They sting you over and over because they love to here you scream.....................
UKNerfWar

Big_Poppa_Nerf. wrote:
I get Bees. Bees pollinate flowers and they leave you alone unless you get all up in their grill, and then they go kamikaze on you. I can respect that.

Wasps are evil. They have no purpose. They sting you over and over because they love to here you scream.....................


This has got to be one of the best quotes ever?
Big_Poppa_Nerf.

UKNerfWar wrote:
Big_Poppa_Nerf. wrote:
I get Bees. Bees pollinate flowers and they leave you alone unless you get all up in their grill, and then they go kamikaze on you. I can respect that.

Wasps are evil. They have no purpose. They sting you over and over because they love to here you scream.....................


This has got to be one of the best quotes ever?


You say quote, but i'm pretty sure these are oxford dictionary definitions!
4533josh

I know someone who keeps a BB, 10kg Longshot for the express purpose of spider murder...
ScoutsIX-3

When I was a kid I used to spend hours at a time attempting to kill flies with my furyfire. It's an extremely inefficient method of attack, but nevertheless very satisfying when a dart connects! Smile
fortheboy

I find a long elastic band works well providing you hit the wasp. Nerf would just make a very cross wasp.

       BRIT NERF Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum